Among affordable small cars, the 2011 Ford Fiesta is ranked first. The comfortable Fiesta has an upscale interior, a stylish exterior, and is fun to drive.
The 2011 Ford Fiesta is available in five trim levels as either a sedan or hatchback. Ford has the S, SE, SE Hatch, SEL, and SES Hatch, with each powered by a 1.6-Liter Duratec Ti-VCT I4 engine and a five-speed manual transmission. Buyers also have an option of a six-speed automatic transmission. All models are estimated to have a fuel efficiency of 29 mpg city and 40 mpg highway.
· Exterior features include manual tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, power mirrors, and EasyFuel capless fuel filler
· Interior features include cloth seats with four-way manual driver’s seat, a 60/40 split rear seat with adjustable head restraints, and two-way manual front-passenger seats
· Entertainment features include a four-inch multifunctional LCD screen, four speakers, and an AM/FM stereo
· Same features as the S Sedan, but adds a message center with trip computer, power windows with one-touch up/down feature, power door locks, an AM/FM stereo with single CD player, and MP3 capability.
· Same features, but adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel with metallic trim and mounted cruise and secondary audio controls, an auto dimming rearview mirror, Ford SYNC in-car connectivity system with USB, carpeted rear mats, SIRIUS satellite radio, a premium AM/FM radio with single CD player, MP3 capability, 80 watts of power, and six speakers
· Same features as the SE sedan, but adds a three-bar body-color grille, rear wiper, black decklid eyebrow molding, and a spoiler
· Same features as the SEL sedan, but adds black decklid eyebrow molding, a rear wiper, and three-bar body-color grille.
Standard Safety Features
· driver’s knee airbag
· seven airbags
· Front-seat side airbags
· Ford’s Safety Canopy System with side-curtain airbags and rollover sensor
· post-crash alert system
· traction control
· tire pressure monitoring system
· Anti-lock brakes
· an incredibly strong safety cage
· integrated blind-spot mirrors
The 2011 Ford Fiesta is the leader in its class for safety and the number one affordable small car. The Ford Fiesta is a very affordable choice for anyone.